Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Logo for Luxuria

The nice folks over at LuxuriaMusic.com asked me to design a logo for them, and since I'm a hardcore Luxuria fan, I jumped at the opportunity.

It was a fun challenge to design for an internet radio station --especially one with an eclectic format of Surf Music, Sunshine Pop, Bossa Nova, Exotica, Space-Age Bachelor Pad, Jazz, Soft-Psych, Wall of Sound, Latin, Go-Go, and Film & TV music of the past 50 years.  It's just as fun as it sounds, so check them out if you haven't become addicted already, like me.


An array of logo merchandise (including some sharp T-Shirts by American Apparel) is available through Zazzle,  and the money helps to keep listener-supported Luxuria on the air.

2 comments:

Scott O. said...

Ohh God... I LOVE IT!!

Unknown said...

WOW - what a great find! I can't wait to stream this. Thanks Kevin! Rob Penco - Marsha's son.